Why become a member of BSBI?
• Become apart of warm and caring community, & 155+ year old Synagogue history
• Acquire life long friendships
• Connect to Jewish life and Torah Values
• A host of dynamic social programs for the entire family
• Uplifting High Holiday services – NO tickets or reservations ever required!
• Inspirational guest lecturers and Scholars-in-residence
• Religious counseling
• Weekly Lunch-n-Learn program with Rabbi Davis
• Wednesday morning “Blessings & Bagels”
• Free babysitting on Shabbat and Holidays
• Shabbat Dinners & delicious weekly Kiddush (best in the South)
• Youth activities, programs and NCSY
• Active Sisterhood and Men’s club
• Comprehensive support and assistance for all lifecycle milestones and events
• Family Burial privileges at BSBI’s cemetery
• Yahrtzeit notifications and Yizkor commemoration
• Subscription to BSBI’s newsletter The Messenger, and weekly email updates
• Convenient Shabbat and Yom Tov davening locations
• Intriguing and stimulating sermons and daily classes with Rabbi Sytner
We look forward to welcoming you into our family.
Experience the Warmth, Live the Inspiration.